Thursday, January 1, 2009

The cruel world.

Being the new year I really hoped I could have a renewed faith in the human spirit. Nope not today. I just can't stand people who take advantage of others especially those in a weakened state. People who prey on others and use their power to take what they need when they want to and toss them aside when they don't. I know it is hard to see fault when you let yourself be used over and over and beaten down over and over but seriously people this is true emotional abuse. I think this type of abuse is deadlier then physical abuse in some ways. I wish there was something I could do but I know that no one can do anything to stop this cycle but the person being abused and that will only happen when they hit the rock bottom. Gosh I hope that that happens soon because I can hardly stand another minute of witnessing such a despicable human. OK off by soap box...oh one more thing. I can not watch the ASPCA commercial one more time that has the injured and abused animals in it...it is not conducive to TV watching and makes me cry every time I see it.

No comments: