Saturday, January 3, 2009

A genius!

I really do think Amelia may be some sort of genius. She continually shows signs of being the smartest tool in the shed. Today she asked to use the computer to play on PBS kids. I told her to wait until I could help her. She told me she knew how to do it...and guess what she did. I walked in to help her set it up and she was already on the site playing a game. NO clue how she figured it out. I do not have it bookmarked or anything. She tried to explain how she did it but she is way smarter then I am and I had no idea what she was trying to tell me. Another thing that amazes me is the fact that she can hook up and play the Wii with no help from anyone. She gets up in the morning and comes straight down and gets herself all set up. I could not do that if my life depended on it...no idea! Along with this extreme genius comes the other part of Amelia. Her inability to speak in a quiet voice EVER. Her constant need to annoy both her older sisters in every way possible. She certainly knows what buttons to push on every member of our family and I guess that is part of her genius...she is what we often refer to in our family as an evil genius.

No comments: