Sunday, January 4, 2009

NOT me Monday!


After taking a week off for the Holidays my favorite little therapy session started by Mckmama over at My Charming Kids is back :) Joining right in this week with tons of NOT ME's!!

I certainly did not drink so much cheap red wine on NYE that I woke up with the wine flu in the morning especially at the ripe old age of 37!

There is no way I actually enjoyed using my Dyson over and over in the past few weeks that would be ludicrous especially for THE ANTI-clean ME.

I would never have gotten super excited when I realized the kids go back to school Monday, but then sort of sad when I realized Christmas is a whole year away.

I did not obsessively use my iPhone to Facebook, take pictures and check my email while we were on a family trip to a museum...that would have been RUDE!!

I didn't stuff as much yummy food in my body as I could this weekend before getting back on the plan Monday...nope NOT me!

I could NEVER have gone to a one year old 's birthday party and feel nostalgic and wish I had a baby again...there is absolutely positively NO way that could ever happen.

When Amelia told me she didn't feel well I didn't tell her she would be fine and then later realize she was burning up and really sick and feel terrible that I hadn't taken her seriously.

I didn't jump for joy when the alarm rang at 7am (or I am imagining I will since it is still Sunday night)!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I do the same thing on my iphone. Little things are addicting, aren't they? Yesterday, i had to take a "day off of my iphone" to give 'er a little rest.
Great list! It was fun to read!