Monday, January 12, 2009

Not ME Monday!


As usual I am joining in the fun started over at My Charming Kids and posting my Not ME's!

I definitely did not pick Amelia up every day from preschool last week a few minutes late...that would be wrong and totally unlike me! I could never have hugged her and heard her exclaim I PICKED MY NOSE AT SCHOOL TODAY or I DID NOT PICK MY NOSE AT SCHOOL TODAY alternately each day last week. I would never have giggled and smiled when she said it even though the teacher didn't.
I could never have eaten right and exercised all week last week only to fall off the wagon and eat everything in sight over the weekend that would have been bad for my nutrition plan! I really did keep my resolution to not drink wine during the week IF you count Friday, Saturday and Sunday as the weekend :)
I did NOT wake up to Amelia telling me she had a terrible dream twice this week and let her right into my warm bed so I didn't have to get out to take her back to her own. I also didn't sit straight up in bed and think her dream about breaking her arm was probably more of a premonition then a dream. The same premonition thing didn't run through my head at all when she told me her second dream was about her going to jail..that would have made me a terrible mother!
I was NOT cussing under my breath this morning at 6am when the phone rang and woke me telling me that school was delayed. There was no way that after that call I was wide awake a full hour before my alarm was set to go off even though the kids could now sleep in that would have been an unfair travesty!
There is no way to avoid going to the bank for cash I dug through the change in my car to have enough to get a fountain Diet Coke not once but twice this week.
I could never have let Amelia play Wii all morning so I could write my NOT me Monday that would have been so uneducational and wrong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see the logic of the phone call yet the logic is not logical. Oh well.