Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going under cover.

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to change your name?? Today is that day. I would be more then happy to go with anything at all except MOM, MOTHER, MOMMY or any derivative really. I told the girls that I am no longer answering to the name, that as of today I am changing it....I told them that when they say MOM I am hungry or MOM my sister is annoying me or MOM I need you that I won't respond. Get your own snack, work it out with your sister or at the very least call the OTHER adult in the house: DAD. They wanted to know what I was changing my name to. I told them it was privileged information and on a need to know basis. They definitely do NOT need to know.
Hmm who would be able to guess that the kids have been home for 2 full weeks??

No comments: