Sunday, December 14, 2008

The world agianst Olivia.




I realized I haven't really talked too much about Olivia. She is my middle child so as I know first hand sometimes she gets lost in the shuffle. I just have to laugh at her most of the time though. She truly thinks it is the whole wide world ganging up on her. She gets major tween attitude and know-it-allness from Caroline and sassy cutest baby tude from Amelia. Olivia copes with being squished in the middle by crying at the drop of a hat and dissolving into a heap of whine whenever she is asked to clean her room or set the table. She uses her position to gain leverage with her favorite people in the world aka her Daddy and her Poppie (grandpa). Both give her extra love and attention all the time. Hmmm I wish I had thought of that when I was 8!



Olivia is such a unique free-thinking child that I am sure she will overcome the middle child syndrome that has shaped and encompassed my life. For now though she is the quintessential middle kid with all the insecurities and self doubt that go along with it!

No comments: