Thursday, December 4, 2008

The smells of the season

I love this story. Even though it isn't my story I am going to tell it anyhow.
My sister and my nephew were driving somewhere and discussing the wonderful smells of the season. My sister said she loved the smell of cookies baking and peppermint sticks. My nephew looked at her and said "Mom I love the smell of Lego."
My nephew,Owen, is obsessed with Lego's. He loves them with a passion. He opened up every window of his LEGO advent calendar because he simply could not stand NOT seeing what was inside and putting them together.
Five year old boys crack me up. If I had a five year old boy I doubt I would find it as funny. I know that I don't think anything having to do with girly Barbies or American Girl Dolls is funny because I must live and breath those things constantly. Maybe I need a boy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Legos smell like imagination!