Monday, December 15, 2008

Not me Monday!


Time for Monday confessions :)


I did NOT sit at my computer spell checking and grammar checking ( OK this is a confession so I will fess up to adding a teeny tiny bit) to my 4th graders heritage project this morning... that would not be at all a good idea.
I could never have left Saturday for the whole entire day to Christmas shop with my mom and sister...and while I was shopping there is no way I bought some things for myself when I should have been finishing my Christmas shopping.
There is no possible way I watched my cat climb up the Christmas tree and lay in the middle with his head poking out and not take a picture. I could never have just let him sit there while it wobbled back and forth threatening Christmas town below (and my husbands 400$ train but that is another blog entry all together..).
I would never in a trillion years have let my kids feast on whatever they wanted out of their Halloween bags last night before tossing the rest. AND even better I would not have sifted through the castoffs and taken what I wanted before tossing it...nope not ME.
No way would I consider taking a huge black garbage bag and throwing away half of what is in the girl's rooms while they are at school this week...I would never do something like that!
I did not become totally obsessed with my new iPhone this weekend and spend hours loading things onto it....I could never waste time doing something as trivial as that! I also didn't play with the phone while I was in the drive thru and almost run into the yellow pillar..nope not me!

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ha, that was funny! I enjoyed it. :o)

Abby said...

I should have driven this morning so you could have iphoned in the passenger side instead of from the drivers seat!