Friday, December 26, 2008

5:30 am conversation

This morning at 5:30 I could feel hot breath on my face and I opened my eyes to my youngest staring at me. She asked if she could come in my bed. I asked why?? She said.. "well I peed in my bed....but I changed my jammies and underwear." I squinted in the light shining from her room down the hall and saw she had indeed changed and put on her nightgown backward. I told her fine climb in we will just take care of her bed later. I noticed as she was climbing in that her underwear where on backwards and inside out...oh well never hurt anyone. Once she was settled in bed she kept talking. She told me that she was going to give me two lists. One of things she DID pee on in her bed and one of things she did NOT pee on. She had every Christmas present on her bed and one of the cats...LUCKILY she told me when she felt something start to 'happen' she scooted her blankets and toys away and only peed on her sheet...wheeewww. I asked her why if she felt like she was going to go she didn't get up and run to the potty. She told me she was just too snuggly to do that. I am sure the special can of pop at her Mimi's last night contributed to the accident.
Now I am ready to batton down the hatches for the in laws to arrive in a few hours. NOW that should be some really good blog material!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I totally understand the feeling of being 'too snuggly' to want to get up to use the bathroom!

cute story, cute blog!

For Kicks and Giggles said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the IL's blog!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so funny! I could read these stories all day.Iam addicted to cute things kids do and say.I can not wait for more