Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have won a major award!

One week into the two week break I have apparently won an award! I am jumping up and down and planning my acceptance speech right now! The award is for the meanest mom during holiday break :) I worked so hard to earn this prestigious award! I asked so much of my children I mean really....
How dare I make the girls clean up after themselves ? How could I make them empty the dishwasher and feed the cats? Why would I ask them to please get dressed when it is almost noon? What is the meaning of me wanting them to shower at least every other day and wash their hair??? I mean HOW DARE I!!! What would be the point of cleaning up their rooms and the basement when it is just going to get messy again?? Why would I get angry when 3 days after Christmas where they received pretty much everything on their lists they come to me and tell me they are BORED and have nothing to do??
I wonder what kind of award I can win over the second half of break???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait it gets better as you get older.Then you become the oldest mom and then you hear the fattest and the one i love the cheapest!just cause i like big lots

Beth said...

I can totally imagine it getting worse and worse as the years go on...yikes!!