Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My letter to Santa

**** UPDATED****


Dear Santa,
Despite what you have heard I have tried to be good this year. I have muddled through injuries and job loss and bullies and bad teachers. I have really worked hard to stick to a healthier me program (ummm excuse the cinnamon bread and brownies I have consumed lately) with nutritious eating and exercise (yeah don't look too closely at that either over the past few weeks). I have sacrificed good sense and invited my in-laws etc over once again this year (which I hope will give me tons of blog material oops I mean I hope it will be an olive branch for our relationship). I have tried to be a good friend and a good mom and a good wife. Now for my list..I know you can't promise everything but please at least try to deliver on a few.

1: I would totally love to have extra patience to deal with Amelia's sassy mouth ...well and Caroline's attitude ..ohh and Olivia's tears...and while I am at it I might as well add Chris working from home..that would be wonderful.

2: One extra hour added on to the day so I can get everything done plus sleep and blog and play on the computer without feeling like a bad mom/wife.

3. An exemption from classroom volunteering for the rest of the school year.


4. A cleaning fairy.

and if you can't bring those things I will take...

5. Ugg boots and an IPhone...


I have to add two things on at the very last minute..


6. A lock on my bedroom door (self explanatory)


7. A new mailbox.




No comments: