Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with Not Me Monday which originated over at My Charming Kids....Mckmama is in my thoughts today, baby Stellan is in the ICU with breathing and heart issues!



Amelia could never have woken up in my bed and looked at me laying next to her and said "Mom what you are wearing is not very pretty and neither is your hair."

I could never have gone and dropped a load of money on a pair of running shoes and special running socks...NO way I would ever spend money on something for myself.

There is no way I ditched volunteering in Amelia's preschool class to go search for the special running socks...nope that would have been irresponsible and just plain wrong. I really DID go for the second part of the volunteering time but when I arrived Amelia could never have announced that my special errand was to search for socks to her whole class...that would have made me faint from embarrassment.

My nephew could never have taken a bite out of 6 cupcakes while they were waiting to be frosted...NOPE not in a million years.



Chris could never have told me he was leaving for 12 days in April...that would have been cruel and unusual punishment with soccer practice, brownies and gymnastics occurring during that time and overlapping.

There is NO way my sister is seriously considering trying to trap her special black squirrel that she feeds and watches so she can take him with her when she moves to her new house... that would be impossible!

Amelia certainly did NOT come in my room at 4am and say " MOM is the wicked witch of the west real or pretend?" and when I told her it was pretend she could never have asked to come in my bed just in case...no way, didn't happen!

I did NOT wake up in the worst knee pain I have ever been in this morning and when I say worst I mean including labor 3 times BEFORE the epidural. I could never have sat with a bag of frozen veggies on my knees for an hour before I could walk without wincing. I certainly am NOT considering trying to run tomorrow morning anyway that would probably be stupid.

1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The cupcakes and the squirrel really cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh.