Saturday, March 14, 2009

NOT ME Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids blog carnival NOT ME MONDAY! Join in the fun...it will make you feel good :)


I did NOT pour half a shaker of pepper into my chicken and noodles right before they were ready to eat...nope that would have made them sneezy and nasty. I also did not dig out a frozen pizza, after I deemed the noodles inedible, and burn the crap out of it...nope not ME.

Olivia could never have worn a V neck dress with a little half bra thing of her sisters out to the MALL with her dad ...and the V could never have gone below the bottom of the bra so you could clearly see part of her belly...that would NOT happen! Well it actually COULD happen and it DID happen because I left to have breakfast with friends before anyone was dressed.

Our cable and Internet would not have gone out for the whole day Saturday so we couldn't watch the playoff basketball game...nope that would be unfair.

I could never have been trying to uncork a bottle of wine and had the cork split in two and get wedged halfway in the bottle...and I would NEVER have taken the handle of a spoon and pushed it into the bottle having it erupt up all over my face, shirt and hair...NO WAY would I have wanted the wine that much. I certainly didn't lick it off my hand either.

I did NOT get up and go running at 7am ,in the dark, two mornings last week...NOT ME... that would have been bordering on insane. I certainly do NOT plan on doing it at least twice this week...that would be completely insane!

Amelia could never have asked me when we were going to Walmart while I stood there sweaty and gross after running and when I told her after I shower she could never have said " but you look perfect for Walmart Mom!!" that would have been TOO FUNNY!!



2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great list. I love you look good for a Walmart mom. What a compliment.

Anonymous said...

Licking the wine off your hand. Never (haha, wink wink, nudge nudge) would that have crossed my mind to do!
Loved your post!
Alycia
Coloring Outside The Lines