Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday! ***Stellan Style***

In honor of baby Stellan who is still in the ICU and MckMama ,I am writing my Not Me's relating to Stellan this week. This idea was thought up by Natalie over at the Cline Family!


I could never have joined 2 Facebook groups this week just to get up dates on baby Stellan..nope not me!

I certainly didn't check my twitter updates on my phone so many times while I was out of town that is went dead, that could never happen. I could never have been so upset that I couldn't get the updates that I almost started crying..that could not have happened.

I did not wake up in the middle of the night thinking about Stellan and his Mom and how they must be feeling...nope not me.

I didn't sneak out of my daughters birthday party to check the computer not once, not twice but three time sthat would have been wrong!

I could never have thought extra hard this week about how much I cherish my 3 kids and how I plan to enjoy every minute with them....Nope NOT me!

1 comment:

Mrs. Cline said...

Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with you NMM!

Natalie