Monday, March 9, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids blog carnival Not ME Monday! Join in it is fun and a great way to start the week!


I could never have registered my BABY for Kindergarten this week that would have made me sad or maybe NOT.

I certainly didn't send my 10 year old to school only to get a call from the school nurse before school even started to come pick her up. Nope. NOT me!

There is no way I guilted Chris into going and sitting through an hour of second grade presentations just so I didn't have to go that would have been mean and torturous!

I did NOT rock out on the Wii and sing Hungry Like the Wolf on a bet involving ice cream..could never have happened!

There is absolutely positively no WAY that Chris went out and bought the new iMac without even discussing it with me first ...that could be grounds for divorce especially because I am a total PC girl!

I certainly did not notice Amelia had blue toothpaste in her hair as she was climbing out of the car to go to preschool and I certainly did not try and scrape it out with a Starbucks card that happened to be sitting in my cup holder. It really did NOT come out but I bet she DID smell minty fresh all day!

I could never have gone running for the first time in a long time and been so stiff the next morning I could hardly get up...no that would never happen to youthful in shape ME.

I am totally NOT afraid to admit that Rob Lowe crying is totally sexy and it makes me want him even more even though I know Chris is reading this :)

3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Visiting from Not Me Monday. Great list. I love the tooth paste in the hair and scrapping it out. Sounds like me.

E @ Scottsville said...

Enjoyed your NMM's.

Your girls are all just beautiful, too!

Happy Monday!

Pam said...

I WAS NOT feeling your pain as you thrust your baby into the big "K" as I am about to do. And no, I did not get a call to pick my child up for a lame and ficticious illness this week!

Have a great week,
Pam