Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shadows in the night.

Have you every had a dream so vivid and alive that when you jolt awake it takes a while to realize it was just a dream? That happened to me last night and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind all day. I wonder if the dream could be a sign or maybe represent something. To be clear I have to say this was actually NO dream it was a nightmare. I wish I could shake the uneasiness I have about it but I can't seem to no matter how hard I try. Maybe a stiff drink and a sleeping pill well lead to a deeper nights sleep with no chance of ghosts or goblins.

3 comments:

The Golf Widow said...

I know what you mean.

Your family is adorable. My second born is Olivia too!

Heather said...

I've been there. I literally cried half of the next day and refused to leave the house. Ugh! Hope you have sweet dreams ahead.

Tonya said...

I've had those before! Have sweet dreams.