Thursday, February 5, 2009

one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Stick a fork in me I am DONE with this week. Between Chris being out of town again, going to a funeral and the mid winter whine of the kids I have had it up to the ceiling. Add in some throwing up, a peeing accident and complete insomnia for the last few nights you will get temporary insanity. When through the haze you hear your 10 year old yammering on about spelling tests and pizza being the lunch choice for tomorrow you now the end of this wretched week must be within reach. I am reaching far and wide and hoping to get to Saturday.
What I need is an hour (or ten) alone, a glass (or ten) of wine and deep restfull sleep but what I am going to get at least for now is tween TV, herbal tea, and another night of tossing and turning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There must be "something in the air" because my week has been like that too. And as for sleep...what's that??? I haven't slept all week. I hope you get some rest soon!