Monday, February 2, 2009

NOT me Monday!


Joining the blog Carnival, Not ME Monday! over at My Charming Kids again this week! Go check it out and join in!


There is no way that Chris was out of town AGAIN during the ice/snow storm this week.

I could never have baked my special cookie dough brownies to bribe my neighbor to snow blow my driveway after the winter storm since Chris was out of town.

I certainly didn't stick the kids wet snow pants, hats, mittens and coats in the drier when they came in for lunch and then send them directly back out to play some more.

I didn't let the girls play makeover with whatever makeup and hair products they could find just to keep them busy for a little while on yet another day off.

I would never tear up at the idea of Chris's flight being delayed that would be silly!

I would never in a million years be a little teeny tiny bit relieved Caroline woke up with a belly ache and I simply had to stay home with her instead of go sit at my in laws..that would be immature and just plain WRONG.

I could not have sat for pretty much two days straight on the couch with a blanket watching HGTV just because I felt like it... that would have been wasting time.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

sounds like me! except for the hubby being gone part.

Pam said...

You've got me rolling out of my chair here!

I just wish I could watch HGTV for 2 days. That would mean I could blog for 2 straight days.

My favorite, though, has to be only having the girls inside long enough to dry, warm and feed them before shoving them right back out the door!

Have a great week,
Pam