Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kidisms

I have collected a quite a few quotes from my three girls (10, 8 and almost 5) and my two nephews (2 and 5)over the last few weeks. I thought I would share some of them. They made me laugh and I hope they make you chuckle too!

"Mom do the poopies talk to each other as they go down the potty to the pipes?"

"WOW that place smelled like a big pile of garbage." (as we were leaving the cat rescue shelter)

Child: "The cat is waiting up in my room while I go to the bathroom." Parent: "Is he locked up there???" Child: "NO but my door is shut tight."

Child: "MOM look at this flaky white stuff in my hair..sob sob...what could it be..am I dying." Parent: scratch scratch sniff sniff *** looking really closely***"...ummm it is SOAP you didn't wash out of your hair in the shower."

"I invited my whole class and all my teachers to my birthday party ." " I told them we couldn't go upstairs or in the basement because it is too messy."

"Dad your arm pits smell great!"

Parent: "Do you like Lucky Charms?" Child: I like the Smellows!"

Child: "Amelia has to sit down to pee because she doesn't have a wiener."

"My name is not Nick, call me Batman."

"I told my teacher she smelled much better then usual today."

Parent: "Why don't you ever wear those 40$ tennis shoes that you talked me into buying you?" Child: "They take too long to put on and tie."

"Why would that lady want to have 8 babies when she already has 6 other kids and no husband to help her?" "..and why does she look like Angelina?"

"I am sure a scary monster is scratching at my window with his one really long nail."

Looking out the window toward the sky at a plane: "Hi Daddy."

3 comments:

wavs said...

Cute. Bill Cosbey was right "Kids say the darnest things" The last one is a little rough but understandable. My neices kinda went through the same thing.

Tonya said...

That was really funny. Got love "out of the mouths of babes" I just tried leaving you a comment and the computer said that my action was duplicated. But I don't see it!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

So cute and funny.........Your post is reminding me to get better at writing down the things that come out of my son's mouth.......