Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Joining in with the blog Carnival Not me Monday over at My Charming Kids!



I could never have written my Valentine blog post after a little too much girls night wine..nope that would never ever happen.


NO way did I go to old lady water aerobics and feel so stiff the next morning I could hardly walk.


We could never have opened a box of chocolates on Valentines morning and eaten them for breakfast..nope not us!


Chris could never have told me has has to be gone for two weeks IN A ROW in March that would have certainly driven me over the edge!

I did NOT fold a whole load of laundry and have absolutely nothing for myself in the load that would be silly!


I wouldn't have gone 2 shades blonder and felt like blonde's really do have more fun..nope not
ME!



I could never have made Chris take all three girls to an early morning dentist appointment so I could sleep in that would have been childish and unfair!

There is no way the preschool teacher had to comb my preschooler's hair because I forgot it was picture day AND forgot to comb her hair. I DO have to say her hair never looked better. (this one was actually donated by my neighbor Paula but I thought it was just too great not to include :)



3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

LOL@ the old lady and aerobics. I would be sore too! (Such a lazy bum...I am....NOT) LOL

Linda

Kalei said...

Thanks for reminding me.....I need to comb my daughters hair.....She had a really bad hair day today! I love the Old Lady Aerobics, b/c I would not be able to keep up with those gramma's! visiting from McKmammas

Anonymous said...

oh beth, thank you so much for adding the andi story! you are a wonderful writer. paula