Monday, February 2, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes.

A few tidbits of Amelia over the past few weeks :)

We got a flyer in the mail advertising a special Disneyland deal...it was plastered with Mickey ears and Cinderella's castle. Amelia came running in with it yelling "MOM look I got an invitation to DISNEY..can I go??? What will I take Mickey as a present??"

I was shopping at Target and told Amelia I needed to look for a shirt...she showed me a t-shirt and wanted to know if it would work. I told her no I needed a shirt to wear to a funeral. She was quiet for a few minutes and then said "will you have to hold flowers?" I told her I wasn't sure about that. I continued to look at shirts and she was quiet for a few while but then she said "will there be a box?" Apparently Little Bear has touched on the subject of funerals...




"Hey Mom!...my littlest nail is sooo long that it looks like the lady in the weirdo world record book!"

"I picked my nose and put it on a tissue and threw it in the trash!"

"MOM the cat loved it when I made him a cage in my room...I even gave him food and water."

Amelia, to her two sisters as she turned on the music "Let's rock this house!!"

"Mom, what does pregnant mean??" What does having contractions mean?" All this said with her baby doll stuffed under her shirt... Guess I should mention that Baby Story is her favorite show."

"I love that lipstick Mommy, it makes you look like a movie star, just like Hannah Montana."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture cracks me up. At least she threw her boogery tissue in the trash!

Tonya said...

She sounds so cute. And to think Hannah Montana is considered a movie star!

Heather said...

I LOVE it! Never a dull moment, huh?