Monday, February 9, 2009

NOT me Monday!

I am once again playing along with the blog carnival started by Mckmama over at My Charming Kids! Join in, it is quite therapeutic!

I didn't almost fall off the chair when Amelia handed Chris the page out of the Sunday Target ad with the sexy valentine lingerie on it and said "Here Dad I know you like to look at this kind of stuff."

NO way I got super duper excited over the weather forecast of 45 and sunny.

There is no way we went out to lunch and Caroline absolutely refused to eat anything because it wasn't the place she wanted to go ..that would have been just silly.

One of the girls certainly didn't say "Mom ,what does Daddy need shampoo for anyway?? He doesn't have any hair!" That would have been mean and though totally true also totally RUDE.

I could never have agreed to go to water aerobics at the health club even though I have a severe fear of naked ladies walking around the locker room..nope NOT me!

It is impossible that I am seriously thinking about getting a kitten even though we already have 2 cats...I would be out of my mind to consider that!

NO possible way that I answered my door to 18 red roses with a card that basically said I read your blog I know what a bad week you had last week....that would have been too nice ! There is no way the flowers were just to cushion the blow that he is going to be gone some of each of the next two weeks....

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, The part aout the girl saying about dad not needing shampoo was too funny.


I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday. It is a chance to tell some one that you are thankful for them in your life by paying them tribute.
Tribute tuesday also has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to the person that light up your life.

Anonymous said...

There weren't that many naked women there where there? I didn't even notice. But, if I happen to see some skin it only makes me feel better about myself since nobody really looks good naked.