Monday, February 23, 2009

NOT ME Monday!

Joining in the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids! Confessing all the things I certainly did NOT do this week ...or at least the things I would like to pretend I didn't do :)



It is not possible I was taking a bath and the cat decided to walk along the side of the tub only to slip in and all the way under the water...scratching ME to get out..NOPE never.

Chris's two week trip could never have gotten postponed...no way would that happen!
There is no way that I got a few hours of kid free time to watch a movie with a friend..nope NOT me!

I could never have told Amelia she was fine when she said she felt tired and sick only to find out a few hours later she had a temperature of 102.


No way did I almost run out of gas on the way to my sister's....and when I coasted in to her drive I certainly didn't have to use her lawnmower gas to fill my tank enough to get to the gas station. That could never happen!

There is no way I talked Chris into all the drop offs and pick ups for the birthday parties over the weekend..Nope never!

I could never have cried TWICE in one day...I just do NOT do that, really I don't.

There is no way I laugh EVERY single time the cell phone commercial comes on with the lady that says ..." guess who is calling ?? Your butt"...LOL...too funny!


I certainly could not have obsessively washed my hands every 5 minutes and Lysoled the entire house so I don't end up with whatever virus is making it's way through our house..nope NOT me!

I could never have gone to Target with my sister and laughed at my 2 year old nephew climbing out of the cart and under the cart and running all over the store wearing a yet to be purchased batman hat and huge movie star sunglasses...that would have been too mean especially since a few short years I was in her shoes! Nope I certainly did not do that!

No comments: