Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Picture Challenge!

Playing along with the Saturday Random Picture Challenge over at 4 Little Men and Girly Twins ! Come play along! This is from my March 2008 folder and is the 5th picture from the end!
This is on Amelia's 4th birthday in front of my Mom and Dad's (Mimi and Poppie) house! Mimi inflates the birthday cake in her front yard for every birthday but this was really special because the cake has four candles on it and she was turning four. She had just taken a bath in Mimi's jacuzzi tub and had her jammies on and wet hair. I love this memory!

11 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

that is so cute... what a fun tradition!

britt

Shasta said...

What a sweet picture and a great memory!

The Liebers said...

Awesome! Love the cake!!

Clair said...

what a fantastic tradition, bet the kids love it!

Mrs. M said...

What a nice picture. It is so great to have traditions you can keep going year after year!

Erin said...

What a great picture, I want a big cake like that! Also was a great tradition, something they will always look forward to!

lsnellings said...

What a fun tradition! We used to make signs for each other when I was growing up!

Pam said...

How cute is that?! What a sweet Mimi to do that for all of the birthdays.

She looks so excited to be standing there for the picture. It's her special day!

Great memories, aren't they!

Have a great weekend,
Pam

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

What a great pic and wonderful memory........Come over to my blog for Friday giveaways....

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

I'm following you........actually have been coming by through 4 little men, but now I'm officially following you!

mrs boo radley said...

Cute! Perfect with four candles...I remember my fourth birthday...my Mom put four CareBears on a round cake for me.