Friday, May 1, 2009

Top Ten!

Top Ten reasons I hate strange and random May Day (s) that we don't have school:

10: Amelia waking up earlier then she does on normal school days, geting in my bed and puting her freezing feet on me while holding an unwilling clawing cat a little too close to my head.

9: The constant whining and bickering between the girls over things as simple as one of them glancing at the other.

8: Caroline begging for me to take her to the mall. or Justice. or Target.

7: Them thinking an extra day 0ff of school = treats and prizes.

6: Chris working from home. Keeping 3 kids quiet all day is not an easy task.

5: All the dishes in the sink from everyone home for lunch.

4: The fact that we have absolutely NOTHING planned today but tomorrow we have a 5K, a birthday party, and 2 soccer games.

3: The broken lamp.

2: The fact that is it pouring down rain so I can't just say "GO outside!"

AND the number 1 thing:

This is just a preview of what EVERY day will be like this summer ....EEEEKKKKKK!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I hear ya! Though I am thinking about homeschooling so we don't have to leave on cold days in the winter :) But the bickering is getting to me.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness.
i don't need a blog...this post just summed up my life rather neatly!

~Caryl~