Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with Mckmama over at My Charming Kids with Not ME Monday! Join in for some free therapy!


There is no way we had 5 soccer games, 1 birthday party, gymnastics and a sport camp all last week that would be silly and insane.

I could never have gone to see the Hannah Montana movie with my daughters and actually enjoyed it. I would never have been able to sing along to every song and there is no possibility that I developed a serious crush on Hannah's boyfriend in the movie...NO WAY!

I did not run my very first 5K without stopping to walk even one step..nope not ME.

I could never have signed up for the 1/2 marathon in October because it happens to take place on my birthday and I think it is a sign. NOPE that would be ridiculous.

There is no way that one of our three INDOOR cats learned how to open the screen door to let our other two cats outside ..that would just be too weird and human like!

Amelia certainly didn't tell me I smelled like the cat box after I exercised and suggest I go take a shower quick before the cats decide to pee on me...absolutely NOT. She didn't say that she loved me even though I was really stinky either...nope!

I did NOT start to panic when I looked at the calendar and realized we only have a few short weeks of school left before we enter the land of no return! I certainly did not have to have a few tears over it either...NO WAY!

I could never have had to hide my eyes too many time to count while watching Amelia on the bars on the swing set and I certainly didn't verbalize my true fear of her breaking a bone sometime in the near future..nope not me!

1 comment:

Rachaellh said...

Followed over here to your blogged from mckmama. Your not me for today was fantastic, especially all your stories about your cats. It was the good laugh that I really needed this evening! Thank you!