Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random Picture Challenge!

Joining in with the Random Picture Challenge over at 4 little men and girly twins. The challenge is to go to your July 2004 folder and your 22nd picture.
This is a picture of me holding Amelia who would have been 4 months old. I am thinking by the way she is dressed it is the 4th of July but for some reason I can't remember! I love looking at her chubby hands and cheeks...now that she is FIVE and headed to kindergarten in the fall the baby days are fading quickly away.

6 comments:

In Everything said...

I understand the days fading:) My little girl will be five in a couple of weeks.... she can't wait!! And I'm just left wondering how did she get that grown soo fast!

Clair said...

Oh just like you my big girl is about to be 5, seems impossible! Exciting too.

Got to love the chubby fingers and baby cheeks!

Jenny said...

So cute! My daughter will also be in Kindergarten next year. It's crazy how fast time goes!

Heather said...

How precious!!

Shasta said...

What a cutie she was!! Adorable picture! Time flies!

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

Aw, that's sweet! Love 4th of July stuff, even more so now that I've lived outside the US for 1/5 of my life. =)