Monday, May 11, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Joining in with MckMama over at My Charming Kids in the free therapy session NOT ME MONDAY! Join in! It feels great!



There is no way that in one morning I was awoken at 3am by Amelia coming in my bed, 4am by Chris's alarm to get up to catch a flight, 5am the automated school call for a fog delay and 6am Amelia waking up to tell me she peed in MY bed...that would have been too much for any one person to take!

I certainly didn't sit through a 4th grade strings concert pretending to listen while thinking about totally different things and forget to clap at the appropriate times..NOPE not me!

I could never have figured out what my Mothers day gift was before I got it...that would have been totally UNLIKE me!

Amelia certainly did NOT craft a Mother's day gift for me in her bed when she was supposed to be sleeping...and it was NOT 2 water bottle caps, a barbie surf board, ruby slippers and a penny all on top of a baby doll highchair tray..NOPE that would have been way too cute :)



I did NOT make Chris go meet with Olivia's teacher simply because I did not feel like dealing with her...absolutely NOT ME!

I am not starting to have an anxiety attack extraordinaire over the fact that there are only 3 weeks of school left that would be silly and uncalled for!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

I'm glad you didn't have such an awful night's sleep- that is way to much for one person!

And that Mother's Day gift...to cute!

Tonya said...

cute gift! and wow being woken up that many times.