Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with MckMama over at My Charming Kids with the Monday tradition of Not Me Monday!

Join in! It is great free therapy!



Amelia could NEVER have yelled Dammit at her sister's soccer game and certainly didn't repeat it when I asked her WHAT she said...NOPE not my five year old!

I did NOT have a little too much cheap red wine at my sisters and I certainly didn't have to text Chris to come pick me up that would be just silly and immature.

There is no way that I have become addicted to the iced coffee at McDonald's nope not me...I absolutely did not have to get one every single day last week that would be ridiculous!


I didn't let Amelia wear a dress up outfit to her sister's soccer game and soccer party just because I thought she looked so stinkin' cute..that would have been silly!

I certainly did NOT yell and cheer so loud at 2 soccer games that my throat hurt and I made a baby cry..nope NOT me!

I could never have let my kids stay up super late and eat lots of sugar just so I had a chance to talk to my neighbors...nope NEVER!

I am definitely NOT counting down the hours until my friend visits for the weekend ..nope NOT me!

There is no way I am sad that Chris is gone ALL week ...NOPE.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a full week!

Jillian said...

Oh my goodness that is NOT funny about your five year cussing:) WHOOPS!!! I live in the Midwest too and I think your daughters are beautiful!!

Jillian said...

Thank you for the advice I will add it to my list of interview questions!!