Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Joining in with the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids with NOT ME Monday! Join in for some free therapy!!



I could never have pushed Chris in the neighbors pool with his clothes on...NOPE not me and he certainly didn't have his precious iPhone in his pocket either! He did NOT say a few choice words one of which was promptly repeated by our 5 year old. NOPE didn't happen. There was absolutely NO alcohol involved in the incident...nope not even a drop.

Amelia could never have taken a bite of a new kind of ice cream cone and said super loud, inside the ice cream shop "OOOOHHH this tastes like DOG POOP...EWWWWW!!" That would have been rude and no kid of mine would even think of saying that!

Chris did NOT leave for eight days in Europe leaving me home with 3 kids! AND those 3 kids certainly can't be done with school Tuesday! NOPE defiantly NOT.

Olivia certainly didn't pull TWO sweatshirts and a winter jacket out of her backpack when I asked her why it was so heavy AND she defiantly hasn't had them in there since winter break..nope that would have been silly!

Amelia didn't wake me up on a Sunday at 7am asking me if cats have belly buttons...NOPE not ME!

My baby could NEVER have finished her very last day of preschool and told me she is all ready for the school bus and the BIG school...nope ...sob sob...could never ..sob...have happened!

I did not buy a pair of shorts in a smaller size and sit and have a stare off with them for 10 minutes before I actually tried them on...that would have been immature and silly!

I certainly DO NOT think the next week might be the LONGEST of my entire life..nope not ME!


1 comment:

mummyof6monsters said...

Well? Do cats have belly buttons??? great post, made me laugh:)