Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids and the Monday tradition of Not Me Monday! Join in and enjoy some free therapy!







My sister did not take my almost 11 year old to get her hair done for her birthday and let her get bright pink highlights..nope that would certainly make me hyperventilate. I definitely didn't sigh with relief when she told me it will eventually wash out..nope that would make me uncool.


My 5 year old could never have decided to run away and when I offered to help her pack she certainly didn't start to cry and say I didn't love her...nope didn't happen.


I did not avoid the Micheal Jackson funeral only to see the replay of his daughters speech over and over the next morning and I absolutely did not shed a tear when I saw it.

I could never have gone to look for a specific kind of flip flop and figure out that my extremely big feet could not fit into any size they make. I did NOT end up having to buy ugly men ones.

There is no way that I had a glass of wine two days in a row before 4 in the afternoon...nope NOT me!I absolutely positively for sure am not considering doing something that I have always said I would NEVER in a million years do....certainly NOT.

I did not burn over 1200 calories running 6 miles only to turn around and eat quadruple that in pizza, wine and ice cream nope that would have been silly!


There is no way my 5 year old said, " MOM! now there are two little weiners in the tub" when her two boy cousins got in with her and there is no way I spit my gum across the room when she said it!

4 comments:

Della said...

My first visit to your blog - nice to meet you!

At least when YOU eat (or, ahem, don't eat) that much pizza and ice cream, you burn some of the calories first! *guilty look*

Happy Monday :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Okay, that last one about the wieners in the tub was hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Mom x 3 said...

Too funny---I posted about the same thing today! Working out and then eating too much! Laughed out loud at the weiners in the tub part!! :)

Trail In Progress said...

hahaha!!! your kids are hysterical!

just remember-before there were wash-out pink highlights, there was absolutely-freakin-permanent-till-it-grew-out Kool Aide dye!!! I definitely did put a green, purple, and red streak of it in my hair thinking it wouldn't be that hard to get out, and my mother and father did have about a hundred cows about it before sending me to my room for a whole weekend!!

and ps-i've done the run a thousand calories then eat two thousand calories trick. Best way to spend a saturday. and sunday. wait, there's always monday...:)