Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids and the blog carnival Not Me Monday!!!


I could never have put my kids in camp and run out of things to do so I sat in my car playing on my phone.

I certainly didn't utter the phrase "no hitting, pinching or body slamming" that would have been silly.

I could never have sat outside sans sunscreen to try to get an island tropic tan ...absolutely NO way would I risk my skin health!

I did not spend 4 hours cleaning out three little girl rooms..nope that would have been a huge way to waste a Sunday!

I could never have ordered two swimsuit bottoms and no top by mistake.. Both in the same color but two different sizes..nope NOT me!

I would never have abandoned my husband's strict recycling regiment while he is out of town ..nope that would not be environmently friendly.

2 comments:

kortney said...

Cleaning rooms is a great way to spend a Sunday if they need to be cleaned!!!

Beth said...

Cleaning of any kind is always a waste of time for me..HATE IT :)