Friday, January 15, 2010

My Guilty Pleasures

48 hours mystery or any true crime show. Even though they are all about 75% the same story I can't not watch.

Ice cream from my favorite shop hidden in the fridge until the children are fast asleep so I can truly enjoy the goodness.












TJMaxx even if it is just to walk around and look through the racks.

Blond hair. Fake blond hair. Tried to go back to my drab dark blond and just couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

Purchasing running clothes. How many running clothes does one person really need??

Making my youngest kid go to bed at 8 even though she is awake until 9 playing in her bed.

Facebook and my iPhone. Addicted. Can't get enough. REALLY.

Sun in the summer. I know I need to wear sunscreen. I know the risk of skin cancer. I do feel guilty about it but I can't give it up. I love to be tan.

Red wine. White wine. Really any wine.

The Target clearance rack. If something is 3$ or less I buy it no matter if I need it or not. I have a cupboard that is designated for my purchases. Some things have been there for years.

Reading the autobiographies of all my childhood television idols and being surprised that they are real humans that made mistakes.




1 comment:

mummyof6monsters said...

mmmmm fat pregnant lady now wants ice cream!! and yep, always hit the clearance racks!!