Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids with Not ME Monday! It is fun and therapeutic! Join in!




When I told Amelia to apologize for hitting her sister she could never have said ," I am saying I am sorry inside my head but I am NEVER going to say it out loud."

I could never have signed Amelia up for camp at the last minute just so I have a few hours of kid free time this week..nope not ME!


I could never have woken up at 6 am every single day the past week and that certainly wasn't at LEAST 2 hours before any of my children thought about rolling out of bed..that could never have happened!!

I absolutely did not turn a pair of running socks inside out and wear them a second time..that would have been nasty and way too stinky!!

I certainly didn't send Chris off to the neighborhood fireworks with all three kids while I hid in my air conditioned house watching 48 hours mystery..nope no way that happened!!

I could never have finally broken down and bought an expensive heart rate monitor running watch only to use it once and find out you actually have to stand perfectly still to use it...that would be silly!! I didn't make Chris take it back to Target and I certainly didn't have to dig through the garbage to find the packaging AND the receipt...

I did NOT feel annoyed from all the whining on the way home from picking all three girls up at camp and threaten to turn around and leave them there overnight even though it is a day camp....nope not me.

I am not strongly considering "forgetting" to water all my hanging baskets for a few days so they die and I don't have to ever water them again..that would be wrong and a huge waste of money.

There is no way I saw a lady at the pool wearing a bikini that made me say to myself HEY if she can wear a bikini then I certainly can! NOPE not me. Although I (for real) would NEVER EVER wear one.





1 comment:

mummyof6monsters said...

haha love the 'sorry in her head' part!I was secretly glad when we had water restrictions, all my plants died and it was an excellent excuse:)And bin-diving for a receipt? Ive been there-several times:)