Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in once again with the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids with Not Me Monday! Join in for some free therapy!






Amelia could never have learned to ride without training wheels in ONE lesson that would be crazy!



I definitely didn't bribe my dad with a dozen Krispy Kremes to come watch the girls so I could go run EIGHT miles. I certainly would never have actually run eight whole miles and then come home and eaten the last remaining donut..nope NOT me!


Chris didn't get home from an 8 day trip to Europe only to have to leave again this week ..absolutely NOT.


The first 3 days of summer could NEVER have seemed like the WHOLE 3 months of summer nope, certainly NOT.


My cat does NOT have an odd obsession with barbie hats and Polly pocket purses and he definitely doesn't bring them to me to throw for him...no way! that would be way to weird!


My parents could never have put my childhood home up for sale and there is not possible way they had 10+ showings the first week ...sob...NOPE didn't happen.



I would never have to tell my five year old to turn her underwear around 3 days in a row and she never could have answered , with a straight face, "why mom ??I like them like this",as she turned around and showed me the mini thong she was sporting.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I run long distances too and then come home and eat something really bad for me!!