Monday, June 15, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids and the free therapy blog carnival Not Me Monday!






Amelia never could have said,"I peed in your hot tub" to our neighbor and she could never have had a huge grin on her face when she said it.

I could never have sold a 400$ bike trailer for 40$ at a garage sale just to get it OUT of my garage

I definitely am not considering signing the girls up for more camps if they say they are bored one more stinkin' time

I did NOT run a 5k and cut a solid minute off my time nope not me!

I certainly didn't cry four times in one day over insignificant things especially since I usually don't cry four times in a whole YEAR.

There are definitely not several of my "friends" on Facebook that I would like to reach through the screen and choke over comments they make...absolutely not! I have certainly NOT considered deleting them as friends but kept them for comic relief nope not ME!

One of my cats could never have peed on my plush shag rug in my family room right in front of me and I certainly am NOT trying my hardest to clean and sanitize it so I don't have to throw it in the trash...definitely NOT.

No comments: