Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogiversary

I have been blogging for one whole year. When I started I didn't expect to get much out of the endeavor. I started on a whim and just let it roll....and roll it has. It has picked up steam with every turn and has become its own entity. A friend and a confidante. I have found so much more out about myself and other people through expressing myself through writing. I find it easier to be honest when I have a chance to gather my thoughts and ideas and put it into a post. I really like writing about things that mean something to me. Most of the time I forget that other people are even reading what I write. I enjoy provoking thought and even debate. If what I have to say means something to someone it is worth me writing it. Someday I will print my blog off and give it to my kids as a "baby book" of sorts since I am really bad about actually filling those kinds of things out. I hope that what I have to say means something to them and they realize that I am not just their mom but also a person with memories, feelings and ideas of my own.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Happy Blogiversary!! =) I'm still pondering this idea (since you planted the seed!)...

I look forward to the thoughtfulness you provoke and the ideas and ideals you share!!