Monday, August 10, 2009

Praying For Gluten Free Cloth Diapers ??

Have you ever noticed that when you read about illnesses you subconsciously seem to start feeling the symptoms? Just like when you hear about someone that has lice your head starts to itch automatically. I have noticed lately that the same principle seems to apply to reading blogs that contain very strong opinions.Whether the opinions are religious in nature or nutrition related it is like the Pied Piper appeared and called all the readers forth. They all pick up the righteous blogger on their shoulders and raise her up to stardom. I almost want to call it a cult following. The thing what shocks me is that a basically faceless person can write something they believe and it becomes like an invitation to join some sort of club. My conclusion is that the people who fall so easily into a new life were missing something to begin with. They were surely out there searching for something to change them or fill them up in some way. I truly hope these things fill the void although I question the longevity of something that is discovered on a whim.

No comments: