Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Following along with the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids with this weeks Not Me Monday! Read, commiserate, enjoy!

I could never have traveled 12 hours straight in a van with 3 kids and my husband with out going crazy nope not me.

I did NOT arrive home to two piles of cat poop on my bed directly where I sleep. That would have been super gross and it also would have proven that cats are way too smart for their own good.

I certainly didn't take the girls to Walmart to check out the new Miley Cyrus clothes the weekend before school starts. It was NOT so crowded you could hardly move and I didn't run into two people I know doing the same thing as me...nope certainly not!

I could never be sitting here waiting to take my baby to meet her kindergarten teacher and be hearing every bad word she knows streaming out of her mouth from the other room (you know like pee pee poop and booger :) I could NOT be slightly (OK VERY) worried about what she will do when we meet the teacher and I am certainly not even more worried about what she will do when the door to the bus closes Thursday.

I am definitely not having major anxiety over the school year starting that would be silly since I am not the one actually going to school.

I am certainly NOT brushing off my party dress and digging out my party blower for Thursday morning when I send all three kids on the bus for the very first time..nope not ME. I am sure I will NOT have a few tissues hidden away in my pocket just in case I might need them absolutely not!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love it!! Check out my blog I gave you an award!

Stacy