Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Playing along with the blog carnival over at My Charming Kids again this week. Join in and have some fun!





My sister and I did NOT drag 5 kids to Bob Evans for lunch and then to Costco. NOPE that would have been quite possibly INSANE.

I certainly didn't start crying when I saw the 2 journalists that had been held in North Korea come off the plane and embrace their families...NOPE I don't do that. I didn't keep crying long after the story was over because I couldn't stop thinking about what the 4 months must have been like for them.

I did NOT get stung by a yellow jacket while running and have to stop and mess up my time to pull out the stinger. I mean really.. what are the chances?

I could never have gotten new carpet on my entire second floor of my house and I would never have left the entire time it was being installed because I couldn't stand watching people walking around touching my stuff.. nope that would be really obsessive and sort of compulsive.

I could never have sat and had a whole bottle of wine and a bag of chips with my sister while we watched Chris and my brother-in-law drag our new dryer in and struggle while hooking it up ...nope NEVER me.

I certainly did NOT have to spend one whole day of my weekend with my in-laws talking about things like antique barns, shakers and the circus all without the benefit of alcohol...nope not ME.

There is no way I had to hide in the bathroom (several times) while at my in-laws to check my email and Facebook...that would have been rude!

I could never have laid awake two nights in a row writing a blog in my head and then in the end decide not to write it down or publish it ...nope that would have been silly.




1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

I write blog posts in my head ALL the time...issues...we have issues!
great Not me's!!