Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Abhor or Adore

If you are a man and read my blog you may want to turn and walk..no not just walk but RUN away. Maybe it is just me but I absolutely hate my boobs. I mean despise them. I look in the mirror and my eyes are drawn straight to them and I always think about how much better I would look with less. I always try to minimize the appearance and never want to draw attention to them. It has gotten worse as I have gotten older and had each baby. Bigger, saggier...worse. Today I bought a cute bathing suit and it fit great except for in the chestular area. Nothing stays where I put it unless I stand on my head or use duct tape. These same things that I abhor seem to be the exact things that men adore. Every man I ever talk to about this subject doesn't see the stretch marks or the sag they just see buxom bosom. To them this is womanly and sexy but to me it is just a nuisance. I can't get in the heads of the woman who chose to have enhancement surgery. To me it is ludicrous to want to increase something that makes me so insecure. Maybe it is about me and my inner psyche or maybe it is the fact that woman are so often sexualized in the media but to me putting a frame around your breasts is just not good for womankind and certainly not good for our future womankind.

No comments: