Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Random Picture Challenge.


Joining in with 4 little men and girly twins in the Saturday Picture Challenge. You are supposed to find your July 2002 folder and go to the 25th picture but my folders didn't go back that far so I went to my July 2003 folder and the 25th picture.
This is a picture of Olivia (who would have been not quite 3) at Caroline's 5th birthday party. We had a princess party and all the little girls came dressed up. We made everyone up with sparkly make-up. It was a great party!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Sounds like fun! Cute picture.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What a sweet photo! I have three girls too :)

Pam said...

That's so cute. And funny. She looks as if she's in deep thought as she's painting her own face.

Jenny said...

That is so cute. My daughter would love a party like that!

Karen said...

I love sparkly face paints! She's too cute :)