Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not ME Monday!

Continuing on with the NOT me Monday tradition started by Mckmama over at My Charming Kids. Baby Stellan is still in the ICU and my thought are still with him and his whole family!

I could never have caught my heel on a step and fallen on my sore knee...NOPE not me and definitely NOT after a few glasses of wine.

I certainly didn't ditch volunteering in the 2nd grade simply because I dislike the teacher and hate making all her copies and transparencies on the humongo Xerox machine.

I would never have taken Amelia to her five year old Dr appointment fearing her reaction to her shots only to be pleasantly surprised by her not only watching as the needle went in but not crying even a drop ...NOPE that would have been a miracle.

Chris's flight could never have been delayed and delayed and delayed again and he could have never have gotten home at 3:30 am that would have been crazy especially when we had to watch my sister's two kids in the morning and he had to coach a soccer game.

I could never have taken four kids to a soccer game and I could have never been chasing the 2 year old while the two 5 year olds decided to play in a huge mud puddle nope not ME!

My sister certainly didn't move 2 miles from me and I am NOT at all happy about it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Heels and wind don't mix - unless you have someone to hold onto.

I'm excited about Abby's move. I wish Kirk lived closer.