Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Stories to Forget

Since a new year is starting I want to air my grievences from 2009 so I can rid myself of them and start anew. Here goes...
1) I want to forget all the times I said yes when I should have said NO!
2) I want to wash away the whiney kid voices sassing me.
3) I want to get rid of my poor body image.
4) I want to stop feeling like good enough is not good enough.
5)I need to remove my sad feelings of having my youngest start kindergarten.
6) I need to erase my feeling of abandonment when Chris has to travel for work.
7) I need to remember that sometimes people want to do things for me simply because they like me not because someone is holding a gun to their head.
8) I will drop the constant, futile attempt to keep up and fit in.
Well, there it is...I've said it...now, out with 2009 and bring on 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting to read. not a suprise. nicely said.