Friday, December 18, 2009

My List

Instead of doing a traditional list of some of my favorite things I have decided to make a list of things I don't ever actually have to try to know beyond a shadow of a doubt I will not like...

1) Sushi

2) Mowing the lawn or shoveling the snow

3) Ironing

4) High heels

5) Massages, manicures or professional waxing ...of any kind

6) A colonoscopy

7) The McRib (how can a rib not have a bone???)

8) Sarah Palin's book

9) Biggest Loser

10) Cigarettes

11) Moonshine

12) Getting a ticket

13) Being a room mom

14) Shopping with my mother-in-law

15) A bidet

What is on your list??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how have you not ironed?
like the list.

Beth said...

Maybe once...but I blocked it so far out of my mind it is like I haven't :)

Anonymous said...

Moonshine is actually quite delicious--don't knock it until you try it!

Abbi said...

girl a masage or manicure!!?? too funny!

David Wahl said...

I'm surprised you didn't copy a few from my list...

The Golf Channel?

Missy said...

Try mowing. The kids can't bother you. You just put your hand to your ear to let them know you can't hear and they go away. It's fabulous.

Drew Merrels said...

How about explaining what is going on during a TV show or Movie - like you are watching something different than the other person