Monday, November 24, 2008

Not ME Monday!


There is no way I ate 5 cookies (that had been knocked on the floor by the cat) yesterday just to get them out of my sight. I could never have woken up at 7:29 today and rolled out of bed when I should have been up at 7. I certainly didn't dig out my "vintage" aqua JLo velour pants because all my jeans were in the wash and probably wouldn't button anyhow. Nope not me!
I didn't nod my head and smile when someone was telling me something important this morning while thinking about something totally unimportant.
I didn't take out my purely decorative Christmas tea set and let Amelia and my two nephews use it to have a tea party with hot chocolate just so I could sit in front of the computer and order my Christmas cards. It would have been just plain silly to let them continue the tea party after the teapot began to leak out the bottom and the paint started to melt off.
My darling husband could never have promised he would only be traveling FOUR days the month of December only to change that to way more then FOUR days. NOPE that would NEVER in a trillion years happen!

No comments: