Monday, November 17, 2008

Not ME Monday!


This is a fun little Monday game I learned from my favorite blog: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I definitely didn't just let my 4 year old have 5 pieces of candy to keep her quiet while I created this blog. Nope not me.


I certainly didn't let said 4 year old watch Sponge Bob in the car this morning just so I could drive through the neighborhood looking for houses for my sister.


I didn't sit drinking a cup of coffee and watch my nephew and 4 year old throw things down the laundry chute just to see what would happen ..OH and they didn't drop a whole bottle of kids mouthwash through and watch it explode..nope didn't happen.


Lastly I don't back out of the driveway and purposely run over the lawn just to bug my husband. I would certainly NEVER do that :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Chris will never see his dream of a perfect lawn come true. Pics look good!
Abby

lissa said...

Wonderful...LOVE IT!!! 3littlesnaps so clever.
melissa

David Wahl said...

Cute! Next time I visit can we try the mouthwash again? I want to see what happens...

For Kicks and Giggles said...

tell caroline shes lucky my moms web site is about mister!!!!! Caroline, Olivia and Amelia get their pictures online. the only time i have been online is holding mister and most of the time im not so happy about it!!!!!!

kylie:()