Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Number crunching.

(( I got this idea from my favorite blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ ))



3- Number of times our dryer has broken in the past 6 years.


20 - The amount of minutes it took me to find 3 pairs of matching socks for the girls
today.


240- The number of months Chris and I have known each other.


170- The number of months we have been married.


4 - The amount of times Amelia watched her new Strawberry Shortcake
video so I could exercise and watch my soap opera uninterupted.


10- The number of times Caroline has asked me to take her to Planet Smoothie in
the last three months.


0- The number of times we have actually gone there :)


2- The number of Thanksgivings we have to attend in the next week.


1 - The number of Thanksgivings I WANT to attend.


3 - The number of bottles of wine I will drink to get through the one I don't want to go to.

1 comment:

lissa said...

Hey sister...Need to talk.