Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Joining in with My Charming Kids and the blog carnival Not Me Monday!



I certainly didn't almost NOT write a Not Me Monday today because my week has consisted of whooping cough, running in the freezing rain and learning disabilities and I really do NOT find much humor in any of those things. REALLY.

My husband could never have been staring at my chest and I didn't ask him why...he certainly didn't answer I think your boobs are getting smaller with a big frown. I didn't jump up and down and cheer about someone thinking my boobs looked smaller that would have been silly.

I could never have run 12 miles then sat through a volleyball game and then a soccer game and then another soccer game...nope not me. I certainly didn't look at my watch and think CRAP it is 5 o'clock already, my Saturday is GONE!

We didn't go to a party where I planned to have 1 or 2 glasses of wine but ended up having considerably more because the hostess was a little too good and kept refilling every time I took a sip..no way! I certainly didn't drunk text with my sister when I got home from the party and there is no way I IM'd with a friend and totally erased it from my memory....that would be just so juvenile.

I didn't run a 5K in the POURING rain and I certainly didn't strip my dripping wet shirt off in the parking lot in front of a bunch of people to put on a dry shirt, that would be way too scary a sight.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so jealous that you got to run in the rain- and a 5K to boo! Good for you! Love the Bot Me!'s!