Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If You Can't Hear Me Feel Free to Turn it UP.

Occasionally my kids take Lunchables to school and sometimes I even ((gasp)) let them have McDonalds. I let them order what they want from there. It is a treat. I do not make them get apples and milk. Who goes to Mcdonalds for apples and milk???

Some days we wear mismatched socks and jeans out of the dirty clothes hamper at our house...WE meaning the kids AND me.

There are crumbs and half melted crayons in my van. If you want a ride home you will embrace them or at least ignore them.

I love all three of my kids every day but some days I like one of my kids more than the others. Some days I like one a lot less then the other two. Some days I like the cats more than all three kids.

I enjoy watching HGTV all weekend long but I hate doing home improvement projects. I find it mesmerizing to watch others do them but I don't paint or sand or shellac.

I find people who enjoy discussing politics, religion and "alternative" eating refreshingly interesting and extremely knowledgeable. I find people who shove their views on these things down my throat ignorant and closed minded. Gray and neutral are my favorite colors.

I don't find it polite or endearing when people call me hon or dear or mam. It is like nails on a chalkboard. In fact I sometimes have to physically hold my tongue so I don't say something rude back.

I eat dessert every night. It is part of my meal. I let my kids eat dessert. They don't have to eat all their dinner to get it either.






No comments: